This 1-hour drop-in class is for all abilities… starting with basic poses and increasing as we get more flexible. Members will be asked to sign in with their member number. This class is on the 2nd floor so guests of Members will be allowed (space permitting).
SIX REASONS YOGA IS A GREAT IDEA ON A FRIDAY… YOU DON’T EVEN NEED TO SKIP HAPPY HOUR!
- End the week on YOUR terms… What better way to complete the week than by having a dialogue with your inner self?
- If you consider Friday to be a lost day, you’ve already given up. Avoid setting a habit of laziness and start a healthy habit!
- Taking a Friday class will push you in your practice. Sure it’s hard and you may want to give up. Feel the rewards of conquering your ego, your fears, and your doubts.
- A Friday Yoga Class will really set the tone for the weekend. Embark on a challenging and rewarding journey that will make the difference in how you spend your weekend.
- You can receive proper adjustments. Even though in group classes adjustments aren’t given as frequently as some of us might like, the opportunity remains present.
- You’ve worked hard all week. Taking time for self care will help you will earn your weekend reward. It’s not money or another vacation day; it’s that moment of presence you are always striving to achieve.
Positive Living BC is dedicated to empowering persons living with HIV/AIDS through mutual support and collective action. We are a registered non-profit Society (#11928-2085) and an established leader in the HIV/AIDS movement. Uniquely among major agencies in Canada, the Positive Living BC Board of Directors is composed entirely of HIV-positive members.