A mosh is an opportunity for pups and Handlers to get together and socialize. You’ll find pups (and other animals) romping around, playing with toys, and having an all around blast – while Handlers socialize, and play with the puppies. Whether you are going to romp, socialize or just explore, come on out and have some fun!
- WHO: Come one, come all! Everyone welcome from human pets of all kinds, to Handlers, to the curious. The venue is a bar, so it is a 19+ event.
- DRESS CODE: Always remember puppy gear is admired but never required!
- Beginning at September’s mosh we will be accepting memberships for VAN-PAH.
- Memberships will cost $20 for the year (12 months from the date of enrollment), and ensure you priority for events and the ability to vote in board elections, as well as provide you with a membership number and badge (arriving at a later date).
- This is ahead of our first official board election in October, and the submission of VAN-PAH as an officially recognized not for profit society, promoting the acceptance of human pet play.
- Please note that we are currently only accepting cash for memberships; a receipt will be provided.
Enjoy some time on the mats, or get to know your fellows in the pets and Handlers community.
Come have fun with us and get all the licks and scritches!