An East Vancouver Community Food Bank that does food rescue to provide fresh produce and baked goods for those in need. The food bank is a trans, two spirit, and gender diverse safe space that is open to all.
- No ID, proof of housing. or proof of income needed.
- Volunteers welcomed from 1:30-5:50.
- Numbers given out (lottery style) at 3:30.
- Doors open from 4:00 till food runs out.
- Please contact us with questions or donations.
The Saige Community Food bank is a food bank that provides a no barrier safe space for transgender and gender non-conforming or queer individuals to access healthy food, as well as support from their LGBTQ2+ peers and allies. It is also open to any individuals in need of food, or that cannot access government food banks because of barriers such as ID, lack of housing, income or other specifics needed to be accepted.
This food bank offers fresh produce and baked goods, among various other donations including clothing, toiletries, books and more.