Founded in 2000, Rainbow Refugee Committee (RRC) is a member-driven, all-volunteers community group that supports and advocates with people seeking refugee protection because of persecution based on sexual orientation, gender identity, or HIV status.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.rainbowrefugee.ca for more information.
- Dates & Times:
- 1st Tuesday of the month — 1:30 to 3:30 pm
- 2nd Thursday of the month — 7:30 to 10 pm
- 3rd Thursday of the month — 7:30 to 9:30 pm
- 4th Thursday of the month (when there are 5 in the month) — 5 to 7 pm
- Last Thursday of the month (as applicable) — 7:30 to 9:30 pm
- Where: Training Room
- Accessibility: This location is unfortunately not wheelchair accessible.