OFK Training Camps for Outdoor 2018 Members will commence on April 1st 2018 at Andy Livingston from 12pm – 4pm. These sessions are mandatory for new members and we encourage returning players to attend also.
- There will be three Camps on April 1st, April 8th and April 15th.
- Each Training Camp will be dividied into two, two hours sessions.
- The sessions will be divided up as follows;
- New Players – West Field: New Players are free to attend either session, i.e. 12pm-2pm or 2pm-4pm. We should have a tent set up on the West Side of the field. Please come check in prior to getting started. Please bring cleats, socks and shin guards.
- Returning Players – East field: Last names starting with A-M to attend the 12-2pm session and N-Z to attend the 2-4pm session.
See you there!
Out for Kicks (OFK) is a Vancouver-based, volunteer run soccer club with more than 240 members. Our mandate is to facilitate a safe, fun and recreational environment for LGBTQ players and their allies to enjoy the game of soccer. OFK believes in inclusiveness and diversity. We strive to reduce the barriers that have kept many queer people out of team sports. All indoor and outdoor seasons co-ed and we welcome players from the age of 18 onwards, any gender and any race. We match seasoned veterans with members who may never have played a team sport before and create a culture that is welcoming and supportive.Participation in Out for Kicks requires annual membership in the Out for Kicks Soccer Club Association and payment of associated fees. The Out for Kicks Soccer Club Association is governed by the associations Constitutions and Bylaws and led by a Board of Directors who are elected by the membership.