MVK presents a casual, no-stress, dinner and conversation gathering for kinky and kink-interested people. There is no fetish dress up or play, it is a casual dinner with other people who have an interest in kink. Come out and say ‘hi’ to other like minded people. 🙂
- Ask at the front desk for “the munch”.
- Boston Pizza does have gluten-free options.
- Host: This munch is hosted by Liegeman. If you have any questions about what goes on at a munch, or how to find us, please feel free to message Liegeman directly.
- Cost: The munch can be as cost effective as you need, some folks just come out to socialize and do not purchase food, others just order a drink but most eat a meal…though the restaurants do appreciate if you at least order a beverage. 🙂
- Dress Code: Casual / Street Wear
- Parking: There is metered parking on Broadway and the side streets, and an underground public parking garage off of Birch street. There is free parking further down the side streets as well.
- Visit Google Maps or TransLink for help planning your journey to the munch.
Metro Vancouver Kink (MVK) is an incorporated, non-profit society. It is a community-based, BDSM organization that holds play, social and educational events for kinky people.