Inner Sanctum – a pansexual, queer friendly swingers event!
What Does Pansexual Mean? Pansexual means that a person is not limited in sexual choice with regard to biological sex, gender, or gender identity. This means that at Inner Sanctum events, you will likely see all different expressions of sexuality, between people with all different types of bodies. If you are not comfortable with anything other than “straight” sex, this may not be the place for you. If you have an open mind, are not judgemental and just want to have a sexy time with like minded people, then we encourage you to join us!
Events are by invite only, but your friends could be our friends, right? If you know someone who would be a great addition to Inner Sanctum events, have them contact us so they can be vetted! Either way, make sure you get your name on the guest list so you don’t miss out!
Dress code: Bring your Sexxxy!
Location: Provided to registered attendees. Inner Sanctum events are hosted in a private event space in East Vancouver. The space features a large open area for socializing, and several more intimate spaces, including a cozy corner with layered beds (seriously, you have to see it to believe it), a small dungeon space and a large private room. The space features two bathrooms. It also features an onsite bar for those among us who like to have a drink or two during the evening.
Accessibility: The event space is up a flight of stairs and is not wheelchair accessible. There is ample free street parking in the area.
Time: Events will run from 8pm to 2am. Door will close at 11pm, so don’t be late!
Cost: Admission is not gendered. Entrance fee is $25 per person, paid in advance or $30 per person at the door. You must, however, sign up as couple (or triad, etc.), show up as a couple (or triad, etc.) and leave as a couple (or triad, etc.). Only a limited number of single people will be admitted for each event.
House Rules (subject to updates):
- Safe sex supplies, including gloves, dental dams, condoms, wet wipes and lube will be provided. Please throw used condoms, gloves and other packaging in the garbage after use.
- Please change the sheets after use.
- If sitting naked on uncovered furniture, please use a towel (provided) to sit on.
- If you are a squirter, please plan accordingly!
- If you play in the dungeon space, please wipe down equipment afterwards with the wipes provided. This space is not monitored. Play at your own risk.
- Discretion until you get into the venue is important. Keep you clothes on until you are through the door!
- Don’t yuck someone’s yum. If you don’t like what you are seeing, venture over to a different area in the venue.
- If you see something, say something. The event hosts are there to ensure everyone has a good time. If supplies are low, if you see a spill, if you believe someone is in distress, please find one of us.
Don’t forget: Consent is Sexy! Always get enthusiastic consent! Only yes means yes – a lack of “no” does not imply consent. Also, remember people cannot give consent when they are under the influence of drugs or alcohol.