Friendly Fridays are opportunities to practice what you’ve learned elsewhere, pick up new ideas, and hook up with other kinksters. No experience is necessary. Learning happens as you observe, ask questions, and experiment (after careful negotiations!).
- Aug 11th: Pet / Furry / Prey Play
- Age Requirement: 19+
- Cost: $10 donation, including unlimited spring water, pop, candy, chips & dips and use of the Hot Tub and Red Room. A portion also contributes toward rent, utilities, laundry and ongoing maintenance of the venue.
- Dress code: Casual
- Location: Braven Manor. PM for details.
- Liability: Regardless of whether you play in a monitored or unmonitored space, you assume responsibility for your actions and those around you.
- Demo’s: Lord Braven will be doing short demos or leading discussions on various types of SM play & lifestyle issues from 8:30-9pm. Requests for demo topics welcome.
- Space: All the rooms are available including: Rigging Room (garage) ♦ The Dungeon with its suspension frame ♦ The Medical/School room ♦ The Kitchen downstairs ♦ The Whipping room ♦ The Zen room ♦ The Hot Tub ♦ The Red Room upstairs ♦ The Living room upstairs ♦ The Smoker’s Lounge
- Toys: Rope and public toys and play equipment are provided. Just clean up and leave things where you found them.
- Transit: If coming via Skytrain, you can either walk (15 min.) from Brentwood Station or take the 130 bus for a 2 minute ride to Williams & Willingdon, then walk uphill (north) to Napier and half a block to your right (east). If you’re coming from the Metrotown area, the 130 bus is quicker than the Skytrain.
- Note: Alcohol is ok in small quantities. 420 is ok in small quantities for medical purposes. Hard drugs or inebriation are grounds to be asked to leave and any impairment before play is highly discouraged for both tops and bottoms.
⊗ Please be advised that safety complaints have been made against the host of this event, under the category of the host’s reputation as being unsafe. We can neither confirm nor deny the complaints in question, but are providing this information for you to make an informed decision as to whether or not you wish to attend.